Standard Package — $4,000
ALL payments must be made in full on or before October 1, 2019.
December 2019's Warrior Retreats will be split into two components and have pricing for each part of the trip.
The Jungles: (November 30th - 5th) $1,000
The Retreat: (December 6th - 15th) $4,000
We offer payment plans within the following terms and conditions:
• In order to secure your spot on the retreat, there is a $500 non-refundable deposit. $500 is the minimum deposit accepted, however you can enter a larger amount if you'd like to pay more towards your balance.
•Your entire remaining balance is due on or before October 1st, 2019. Payments can be made on your own schedule using our online Make A Payment page or Venmo page (@warriorretreats).
• Visit One of the World's Culinary Capitals
• Farm-To-Table Dining Experiences
• Award Winning Restaurants
• Culinary Class with Top Peruvian Chef
• Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, & Snacks (Daily)
Workouts (All Fitness Levels Welcome)
• Yoga at the Top of Machu Picchu
• Workout Through the Favelas of Cusco
• Fitness, Yoga & Meditation Classes
• Learn from Nike Master Trainer, Branden Collinsworth
Workshops & Learning Series
• Learn the Tools You Need to Flourish in ALL Areas of Life
• Dive Deeper into Your Truth
• Daily Workshops: Humanitarian, Culinary, Spiritual, & More!
• Help Terminally Ill Children at Multiple Hospitals in Cusco
• All Packages Include Humanitarian Contributions
• Provide Ensure to Nutrient-Deprived Children
• Provide Life-Saving Medicine to Children with Leukemia
• Humanitarian Workshop
Adventure & Activities
• Explore Machu Picchu
• Hike Rainbow Mountain
• Rock Climbing & Zip-Lining
• Discover Historical Inca Trails
• ATV Through the Andes Mountains
• Explore the Food, Festivals, People & Beautiful Terrain of Peru
• Discover Cusco, Machu Picchu, Inca Ruins, & Rainbow Mountain
• SO Much More!
This is not a yoga retreat. This is a WARRIOR'S retreat. If drinking Kombucha and lounging by the beach is what you are looking for, this retreat is not for you!
We have one goal at Warrior Retreats: to help you step boldly into your greatness. This is achieved through one-of-a-kind rite of passage experiences that will catalyze your mind, body, and spirit, bringing you to new heights.
You will be stretched! You will be pushed! You will be tested! We ask that all Warriors come to this retreat with an open mind, open heart and an absolute willingness to go all-in.
This year the retreat will be split into two components. The Jungles and The Retreat itself. Each portion of the retreat will have it's individual costs associated to it. If you do not want to go to the Jungles that is okay, and you can plan for just the retreat.
Due to the nature of Warrior Retreats we are adamant about keeping the experience pure and in alignment with our mission. If at any time a person becomes toxic to the group, we will arrange accommodations elsewhere and they will be removed without exceptions from the experience.
Flights are not included on these trips. It is highly suggested that you purchase your flights right away once you confirm you are going.